Right Click Save

Sunday, April 29, 2007

First post in a loooong time

Ok, so this blog has been pretty neglected thus far. So, I've been convinced to upload a few goodies I've been working on here at Ringling. There'll be more over the summer...I promise! But in the meantime, here's my Sit/Stand project that we just finished up.

http://webspace.ringling.edu/~atso/ACCESS/CG222/SS_atso.mov

I can't wait for summer! Gonna finally be able to bust out some pencils and do...stuff. I think I forgot how to use them.

1 Comments:

  • yay! second time i've seen your animation. Looks good :)
    have a good summer, and enjoy those pencils before fall comes around and you are sucked back into the labs :)

    P.S. Update more!!!!!!!
    I love seeing your stuff :)

    By Blogger Manda Tarr, at 5/01/2007 02:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home